Half-way through it
When I was in my twenties I used to weigh 110 lbs, I still have the time and energy to at least exercise (using video tape) every weekend. When I'm about to get married (5 months before) I enrolled myself in Slimmer's World and had diet so I can look great on my wedding gown. A photo of me with my cousins before my wedding
And a photo of me on our wedding day June 2003
During my first pregnancy I weight 135 lbs up to my 9th month this was June 2004. Then I trimmed down to 120 lbs when my first baby had his 1st birthday. June 2005
And then I got this retrobulvar neuritis (where my right eye got blind) October 2006. I was confined in the hospital for 3 days to have steroids and to monitor my eye sight. Medication was for 3 months to totally recover. The effect of this steroids to me is that I never get tired, hungry or even get full. So I just work, work, eat and eat until I didn't noticed that I have a moon face.
 |
| This was during the medication period |
I got pregnant again for my second baby and I gained a lot of weight compared to my 1st one from 135 lbs up to the 9th month for my 2nd I was 148 lbs.
Until I realized that I was already 152 lbs (and gaining). I have to start losing weight because of health, it's hard to stand up specially during mornings from bed. 2nd its hard to buy clothes because you have to look for the biggest size, as in a 2XL-3XL (regular clothing). Flashback on myself before I began my diet
 |
| January 2009 |
 |
| December 2010 |
 |
| July 2011 |
 |
| February 2012 |
 |
| My photo before I started the diet |
I asked a co-worker at the office if she can share with me her diet and she willingly shared it with me. I started March 2012 with the weight of 152 lbs. clothes size of 2XL and waist of 34". At first it was really hard doing the diet, I mean you eat food that is weigh before cooking so masakit sa ulo on the 1st week. No rice, bread, sauces, you have to eat vegetables, fruit, chicken, fish and beef. Then in 2 months I lost 12 lbs
 |
| May 2012 |
 |
| June 2012 |
 |
| July 2012 |
 |
| August 2012 |
 |
| November 2012 |
 |
| January 2013 |
 |
| March 2013 |
 |
| April 2013 |
As to date I weigh 130 lbs, medium size for my clothes and a waistline of 30". I'm still on the diet process as I want to meet my average weight for my height which is 115 lbs, its 15 lbs more to go. Here are some of my before and after photos that I have collage together.
 |
| This photo is from 1996 to 2013 |
 |
| during the diet period |
 |
| comparing from February 2012 from Feb 2013 |
I still have a long way to go and I do hope I can maintain this. Good luck to me!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment