Thursday, March 21, 2013

Bookworm Mommy


Since I was a kid (Grade 4 or 5) I love to read books, series books in general. I have a collection of Sweet Valley pocketbooks (kids, teens and high edition). I even swap books with my friends to cut cost in buying. Some of them I handed down to my niece so they can enjoy and to discover the fun thing about reading. So far the only series I have finished is The Chronicles of Narnia, recently my husband surprised me (last V-day) with book 5-7 of Harry Potter to complete my collection. I have books 1-10 of Series of Unfortunate Events (3 more books to collect). Now I have one Rick Roldan series book The Lightning Thief" I haven't started it yet because I am reading The 39 clues. This book is exciting. I can't imagine how a 14 year-old girl and an 11 year old boy survive life without parents and with just an au pair as a companion to every breath taking and death defying adventures they are going through.

The Emperor's Code

I am in book 8 now two more to go to finish the this book series. Then there is another series of this. Good thing I work for a school, all I have to do is borrow it from the library I saved php 400+ for each.

No comments: