The Power of Toys
My kids received a gift from their daddy's friend who came home from the U.S. He is my youngest Godfather. It was so thoughtful of him (and his wife) to give such a surprise to my kids. I was so touch with this since I am not the kid of parent who got my kids godparents for the sake of what they can give (materially) to them. That's why for my two boys me and my hubby have chosen our cousins and long time friends to be a part of welcoming the boys to the Christian World. These are what they got last night as a surprise.
| Kuya Seve's |
| Shaun's RC |
Toys really make a kids day complete, may it be expensive or not toys will be toys for them. When I was a kid I only get toys during special occasions like my birthday, Christmas or my mom got her bonus from work. But now kids are lucky that with no occasion they can get or buy their toys. Maybe because parents now are more into toys also. Me and my hubby really invest in our kids toys even at their younger age (months old). It is so overwhelming and you have a nice feeling when you see them appreciate what you have given them.
I have an observation with my kids that since they have alot of toys at home they don't get other kids toys without asking permission. Hindi sila nang aagaw ng toys ng iba. Although we instill in them that they should not get anything that doesn't belong to them without asking permission. Ang sarap ng feeling mo as a parent to hear that people praise your kids that they are well behaved.
Thank you Ninong Jhamir and Tita Taz Imperial for the wonderful gifts, it is indeed an early birthday present for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment