Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Malaysia Shopping and IKEA Experience

 YES SHOPPING FOR US!!
THE GARDEN MALL. 1st shopping day. AEON Departmentstore. Got to shop for my pasalubongs for my friends(officemates) kids and my cutiepatottie niece Jicka. I got t-shirts for the boys and blouse for the girls. We also bought a shirt for Kuya and pants at F.O.S.

SURIA KLCC. On our first day trip to KL, it's shopping for Mom and Dad. I bought shoes at VINCCI. Ang daming magandang shoes specially the wedge and the one with heels, sayang mahirap lang iuwi sa Manila. Dad bought shirts at Quicksilver for 50% off each. Bossini shirt for utol. KL shirts for Fodra and a cousin. H&M shirt for Shaun. Souvenir magnets from Aquaria for our ref.





















THE CURVE MALL. Shopped at Padini Concept Store. Dad bought his Padini pants and shorts and I bought another pair of Vincci shoes. Shirts for my nieces Janinna and Jen and for yaya D, of course I also bought for me.























And our IKEA experience begins. Explored the whole warehouse from living room. bedroom. kitchen. office furniture. storage. kids stuff. beddings. cooking essentials.decors. Here are my IKEA finds and the one's I bought for home and the kids.




New utensil for my cooking... 
GNARP: 5 pcs kitchen utensil set RM 11.90 (Php157)
More food storage for leftovers and kids snacks 
PRUTA: 17pcs food container RM 14.90 (Php197)
Chopping board for fruits and veggies...only.
DRALLA: bendable chopping board 2pcs RM9.90(Php 130)
Nice storage for my fave pepper, salt and spices
condiments bottle RM16.90(Php220)
Although I have lots of this already I can't resist buying this one. 
BEVARA: 10pcs sealing clip
This are for my kids, bowls and fork for their eating time..plates and mug coming next month 
KALAS: bowl RM5.50 (Php71)

KALAS: 18pcs cutlery RM5.5(Php71)
Requested by Dad for his black shirts.
BASTIS: lint roller RM4.90 (Php63)
Now we can replace our paper bag as our plastic holder with this, the good thing with this you can attached it by the cabinet door.
Plastic organizer RM9.90 (Php 128)
This one I love. I'll use this as my food bag going to work and pasalubong to a dear friend and my Ate
Laundry bag RM1.00 (Php 13)
Pasalubong for my Ate...

 
RATA: 3pcs food conatiner RM3.90 (Php50)
My soon to be gift for my friends baby shower 

MATA: 4pcs baby eating set RM12.90 (Php 160)
Nice lighting piece for a dining room, but I didn't bought this I just liked it

This shopping experience really made our trip memorable. Sana mura lang ang pamasahe going to Malaysia, just to go shopping. Ang mura lahat, from food, clothes and things for the house. I heard that IKEA is planning to have a store here in the Philippines, sana same price as from other Asian countries. I saw from the web those who are selling selected items here the price are 3-4 times higher from the original price.